Frequently Asked Questions—ICU Online Banking
- What do I need in order to
use ICU Online?
- In order to use ICU Online, you must first contact
ICU to set-up a home banking account. You also must have a connection to the Internet. This requires two components: a
modem, and an Internet Service Provider (ISP). A 28.8 kps or higher modem is recommended for the fastest, most efficient
home banking session. ISPs can be a local data communications company, or a national provider such as America Online (AOL).
- If I make a transfer, or withdrawal, how soon are the funds transferred or taken
out of my account?
- ICU Online is in real time, which means that as soon as you make a transaction,
the results can be seen immediately by viewing the Account Balance screen.
- What is the maximum amount that I can transfer or withdraw at one time?
- The maximum amount that can be transferred or withdrawn at one time is $9,999.99.
- When I pull a history of my transactions from an account, how many records can I view at once?
- The maximum amount of transactions that can be
viewed at once is 200. Only three months of transactions can be viewed.
- What information do I need to have ready when I contact ICU with a problem
- In order for ICU to assist you as efficiently as possible, try to have the
following information available when contacting us:
- Date and time of problem
- Operating system of your computer (ex: Mac or PC, 486 processor, etc)
- Browser type and version
- If an error message occurred, try to write down the exact error message
- The steps you took that resulted in the error
- Is there a time limit for a home banking session?
- If you are inactive for fifteen minutes or more, the system will automatically log you
- I can't access the login screen. Why?
- An inability
to access the login screen could be the result of not having the correct version of a
browser. We recommend using either Netscape Navigator 4.0 or Microsoft Internet
Explorer 4.0. If you do not have at least this version of these browsers, you
can go to either of the homepages and download the latest version for free.
- How do I sign up for using the bill payment system?
- You must be currently signed-up with ICU Online Banking in order to access the bill payment system. Once you do this, the steps are as follows:
Step One: Click on the ICU "Online Banking" icon and sign-on. Click the "Bill Payment" button located on the top menu bar.
Step Two: Read the BillPayer Disclosure found in the BillPayer section. You must accept if you want to proceed.
Step Three: Once you've accepted, you are signed-up. A message appears indicating that your bill pay sign-up is pending and will take 2 - 5 days to process the request.